Thursday, March 8, 2012

"this is so much more fun than tickling huh?"

those were the word Kyle said to me just moments ago.

Here is a little glimpse into our marriage...

First of all, if I seem a little too serious, frustrated, focused, anything that is not as light-hearted as Kyle would want me to be he says: "do you need to be tickled?"

No, I NEVER need to be tickled. 

Kyle disagrees, and then proceeds to tickle me until he is satisfied that I'm no longer too serious.

A second little glimpse...

while trying to navigate with the mouse on the laptop, kyle took the other mouse (the real mouse, the one not a part of the laptop) and started clicking random things and moving it around so I couldn't get anything done, just when he thought he had frustrated me enough he said,

"this is so much more fun than tickling huh?"

I couldn't help but laugh. We have so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment