Monday, March 5, 2012

Being taken care of...

I am blessed daily by my husband. He is amazing in so many ways, but this week I have been blessed by how he takes care of me. 

For example: one day we got into a little fight, and he still brought me home flowers because he knew that I had had a hard day and he wanted me to know he was thinking of me. (the fight was my fault by the way)

He's been checking daily for cheap airline tickets home so that I can see my new niece. It's not really in our budget, but if he can find a way I know he'll make it happen. 

He filled up my car with gas. This might seem simple, but he knows I don't like to fill up, he didn't even tell me that he did it, there's nothing like getting in a car that used to be empty and then seeing you have a full tank!

And for my favorite, this morning we were up at the usual 4am. Kyle could tell I was a little more tired than normal and so after breakfast he stopped getting ready to just cuddle me on the couch for a couple of minutes before work. 

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment