Friday, August 15, 2014

Put some clothes on

I was going to be supermom...( hold on while I laugh hysterically at myself for a moment. Seriously, I'm laughing out loud) Then reality struck.

I don't wear pants anymore. I'm not entirely sure when this happened. Recovering from a c-section I wore dresses or sweat pants, but once the weather warmed up, I ditched those and have been wearing my "Risky Business" attire ever since. (Tom Cruise pulls it off much better than I do!) -- poor Kyle 

I forgot to brush my teeth the other day. Yep. It's a good thing I didn't leave the house. It was crazy busy, I was doing laundry and cleaning, and Boone was having teething fits all day. I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth when, and I do not exaggerate, I was holding Jonathan, rocking him and kissing his cheek when he flung his head as far away from me as possible and simultaneously pushed my face away. I found this odd since he doesn't normally act that way, and went I put my head close to him again, he did the same thing. It then dawned on me that I had horrible coffee/morning/onions in my lunch breath. -- Poor Jonathan

I decided to run some errands and threw on a dress, put Jonathan in the car and before I got in the car decided to quickly check the mail. Right then I felt a breeze on my upper thigh. MY UPPER THIGH?! I thought as I put my hand on my leg. My dress was oh so nicely tucked into my underwear---Poor Neighbors

The Other day Jonathan was STILL TEETHING, and I was not feeling well at all. So, we napped most of the day, and also watched all of the Jane Austin movies. I didn't realize that this had affected me so much, until a friend nicely pointed out on the phone that I was talking differently. 

Friend: "Yeah, sometimes when I watch a lot of those movies I talk like them for a bit.
Me: "As I reflect upon your words, I realize that I too, can be prone to such behavior." 

--poor people who have to interact with me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment