Monday, June 23, 2014

Idaho trip #2

Well, we (J and I) got to go to Idaho again! What a great trip! I got to fly up with my little sister Abigail. I went to the wedding of a dear friend of mine... My grandmother and I drove to Sun Valley together for the wedding. What a sweet time we had together. I caught up with some old college friends. It was a blast.

Then I spent a week at home with my family. Boy, did J get loved on! (and so did I!) Here are some pics of the trip. I will post a couple more soon.


Waiting for our plane home

it took no time for Nana to be spoiling our little one

sweet cousin time. these kids LOVE to love on J

see what I mean?

play time with great-grandma

Abigail kept him squeeky clean.
the beautiful  bride and I

the happy couple

Elijah and J... he made sure to give J some boy time....

But not for long before Vanessa needed a turn
on grandmas porch with 2 of my favorite ladies

snuggles....and another of my favorites

this might be my favorite picture from the trip.

this is the runner up.

he was a trooper in the airport waiting for our flight that was delayed twice.

finally home with daddy

my loves

No comments:

Post a Comment