Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Per tradition now.. I think I've been doing this for a little over a year... I like to wish those in my family a happy birthday.



Katie is my big sister.

She "tortured" me like all oldest siblings do... tickling me until I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom... and things of the sort.

But she also sang to me at night from her college dorm room when I missed her and was having nightmares.

She is tough in a way that I have never seen before.

Yet she is sensitive and soft. We often cuddling in the recliner and cried over Anne of Green Gables together.

She is a mother in the way I hope to be.

She has a passion for books, that I think lead to my passion to read.

She has often and willingly sacrificed her home for my sisters and I. I think we have all lived with her at one point or another.

Happy Birthday Katie!!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment