Friday, August 31, 2012

an unexpected morning off



Things have been pretty busy at work with school starting. My co-worker and I have felt a bit buried in paperwork

With this in mind she asked if I would be willing to give her a couple of my hours today. I eagerly agreed since MY MOM IS COMING TO TOWN! I got to work this morning and realized there are no kids at school today! It has been a quiet peaceful morning. I have been catching up on little jobs that have been over looked and I was even able to listen to the RNC. 

I feel all caught up with the going on's in the world. 

Work never seemed so nice as sitting at my desk, sipping hot chocolate, listening to music and painting... yes, painting. I love working at an elementary school. 

p.s. I really am getting pictures from the carnival event and our new place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment